What are cookies?
Cookies enable the website to recognize you if you have previously visited the specific site. Cookies help us realize which parts of the website are the most popular, as they show the pages viewed by our visitors and the amount of time they spend there. Looking into such data allows us to better adjust the website to your needs, as well as to offer more diverse customer experience by using cookies that, among others,
- remember the settings so that you don't have to re-specify them when going to another page,
- remember the data you previously entered, and therefore you do not have to retype them,
- analyze the website use, and apply the information obtained this way to implement developments that make the website work according to your expectations and facilitate easy searching
- monitor the efficiency of our advertisements.
Types of cookies
Our website uses two types of cookies: „session cookies” or „persistent cookies”.
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie file until the end of your browsing. Such cookies are essential for the proper operation of certain functionalities or applications related to the website.
Persistent Cookies: these are cookies that remain stored on your online device after you leave the particular website, and allow website visitors to be identified as unique users by way of storing a randomly generated number. The period of time a cookie is stored on your online device depends on the specific type of cookie. Cookies (tracking cookies) applied by the website, which are stored on your device provide important traffic data on the website use. Such data include for example the ratio of actual customers and those visitors who leave the site before proceeding to shopping cart.
Tracking and reporting are performed by the following partners on our behalf:
- Google Analytics (learn more: https://www.google.com/analytics)
- Third-party cookies from our advertising partners, which measure the success of our campaigns: Google Adwords (learn more: http://adwords.google.hu/)
We occasionally use third-party web services to display various contents on our Website, which may result in the storage of some cookies that are out of our control, and therefore, mutatis mutandis, we have no control over what data such websites and external domains collect on your use of such embedded data.
How to disable and / or remove cookies:
Browser setting: you may set up your web browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies or to notify you whenever a cookie is sent to your PC. Setting options are usually found in the “Options” or “Settings” menu item in your browser. Each web browser is different, so please use the “Help” menu in your browser to apply proper settings, as well as the following link to change cookie settings:
Detailed English language information on www.aboutcookies.org website also helps you how to adjust settings in different browsers.
Please note that if you disable cookies, certain elements and the full functionality of the Website will not be available.
You can access the downloadable and printable version at HERE.